Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012,another year to improve upon.

Hello all,Happy 2012 to all,
Last year was without a doubt the best year for me in terms of personally and my writing,in which
I wrote 152 short stories and poems,This year I plan to do more of the same,

I've already written 20 poems for Multiverse,my public domain book,nearly finished,it will rest on 101 entries,an opus for myself,and plan to write another novel to follow up on Time and Space which will be printed in a few months time, a special printing of about 10 unique copies, as well as more printing of at least 2 or 3 poetry collections,way behind on that as you can tell,I write maniacally,though have little time to actually print them,

One more thing, is that I will start on my new comic book ongoing series ,still fleshing out the details,though I will return to art in a big way this year,I started out making mini comics and zines in 2001,11 years ago,so I will return in a similar way to doing that again,

Lots of writing to do,lots of ideas to become real,thanks to all who read this blog,will share more work on this blog and post as much as I can on it as well,

best,

Tony Solomun

No comments:

Post a Comment