Monday, August 1, 2011

Countdown to 500 short stories and poems

Hello all,I've posted less of late as I am working hard on my poetry and printing books as much as I can,
as of this week I have a large back log of books waiting to be printed,
I will be able to inform you all soon about the availability,things are moving at an increasingly faster pace as of recently,
I have another 5 poems and short stories to reach my goal of 500 since 2007,
A goal I have set about achieving for quite awhile,and am very proud of my output,the centrepiece of that all is my magnum opus The Journey,which I finished a few years ago and my most ambitious book to date,160 short stories are contained within,

once I reach my goal I will change my outlook and start doing comics and illustration again along with my Quarterly anthology I 've completed 1 volume thus far,

many thanks again to all my readers and thanks for your support,

all the best,

Tony Solomun

No comments:

Post a Comment