Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Inspiration that comes with every reading,

I am a massive fan of comics/graphic novels as well as literature and many genres of art,I like to diversify my interests and keep fresh,

So I read a lot,and give myself at least 2-3 hours of reading per day to get inspired,I have probably 120 fave comic creators and 50 novel writers as well,

If you had to ask me which were my fave creators who inspire me to such an extent,I would right away say in this order,

David Mack
Mike Allred
Alan Moore
Chris Ware
Stan Lee
Alex Ross
Stan Sakai
Neil Gaiman
Chip Kidd
Mike Mignola

I could go on forever naming my influences,though this is the main group that are an endless fountain of inspiration to me.
so to get that out of the way once and for all,these peope not only happen to be some of the greatest
 comic creators in history they also are fantastic people and personalities,nice and kindest that you can ever  find amongst the human race,

I always keep up with their work,and each time something new of theirs is released I feel a gentle thrill within me,pure geniuses all of them

will be posting poetry here soon,
be sure to read them when you can,and leave any constructive criticism when you can,

peace.

Tony Solomun

No comments:

Post a Comment